We can select manufacturing facilities suitable for your production flow, trace back your production processes and help you move toward mass-production in a prompt manner. We offer a variety of processing services including solvent-based, water-based and emulsion resin synthesis, powdering of solvent-based resins and solvent substitution.
Resin processing services
- Synthesis of acrylic emulsions (Emulsion polymerization)
- Emulsifying (Forced-emulsification with homogenizer)
- Synthesis of watersoluble acrylic resins (Acrylic acid polymerization in aqueous solution)
- Synthesis of acrylic resin solutions (Solution polymerization)
- Solvent substitution
- Desolventizing from resin solutions and powdering
Flow from contracting to production
- A confidentiality agreement needs to be concluded before formulations can be disclosed.
- We can do trial production runs with processing tanks with a capacity of 40 to 200 liter upon your request. (We may skip small-scale validation upon mutual consent.)
- We perform the initial production with actual equipment in the presence of the customer and implement process controls as instructed by the customer.